Having any problem participating in Kroger feedback survey? Kindly share your problem in the comment section below. To get started with Kroger customer feedback, follow the simple steps.
- Visit www.krogerstoresfeedback.com [LATEST URL] or Access the old website – www.krogerfeedback.com (Both the Website are Official)
- Enter the necessary details (like., Date, Entry Time & Receipt ID) from your purchase receipt in the respective fields.
- Once you entered these details, click on the “START” button to begin the survey.
Sometimes, you might get an error message like “Sorry, we are unable to continue the survey based on the information you provided. Please try again.” In that case, you might have wrongly typed any of the details from the receipt. Kindly recheck and enter the details correctly.
Be cautious and cross-check the details after you had entered it.
Once the survey id is validated, you have to answer a bunch of questions based on your recent visit at any Kroger retail store. Feedbacks are supposed to be filled by choosing one of the options given.
When you are answering the questions one by one, the below progress bar will start to show the current complete percentage, as soon as it hits 100% the survey is complete. To claim your reward, you have to enter your loyalty program card details.
Note : If you are filling out for sweepstakes then you are eligible even if you have not visited their stores and the restrictions are lifted off except that you have to live within United States.
KrogerFeedback Survey Rules
Before you participate in the customer survey program from Kroger. It is mandatory to understand the survey rules before we get started with Krogerfeedback. Here are the rules to be followed.
- Age should be 18 and above.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- The purchase receipt should not be more than 7 days old.
- Your loyalty card number/ Any ID proofs.
- A reliable internet connection on your mobile/computer.
It is necessary to follow the below rules, else you might not be qualified to receive Kroger feedback 50 fuel points or digital coupon or a gift card worth $5000 or ONE $100.